Note: You must have access to or purchase the Multi-Channel Feed Add-On to be able to generate a Snapchat Catalog.
Starting from your Sales & Orders account:
- Navigate to the Feed Tool
- Tab over to File Feeds
- If you don't have your Snapchat catalog created yet, select it from the drop down menu and then click Generate files. Please allow for anywhere from 5 minutes or more to have the file generated
IMPORTANT: Snapchat will accept a CSV or TXT file so be sure to copy only one file type once your catalog/feed has been generated.
From Snapchat Ads Manager:
- Log in to Ads Manager
- Click the menu in the top corner and select Catalogs
- Select Use Product Feed
- Name your catalog
- Paste the catalog/feed file URL generated by Sales & Orders into the field designated under Add Products
- Note that S&O file URLs are NOT password protected
- Set your Update Schedule for how often and when you'd like Snapchat to fetch your feed
- Attach Pixel(s) to your Catalog (required for Dynamic Ads)
- Invite staff to manage your Catalog (not required)
- Click OK to finish up
Now, with your Catalog created, you can review diagnostics and even edit the Catalog settings in Snapchat Ads Manager > Catalogs.