Creating a Channel Grouping in Google Analytics is very easy and can improve your ability to track sources.
Additionally, when you have a unique traffic source such as PriceJoy®, this configuration will add that new Channel to your Analytics reporting.
To get started, log into your Google Analytics account:
Locate and click on the Admin tab
- Look to the far right under View
- Click on Channel Settings
- Click on Channel Grouping
- DO NOT CLICK ON + NEW CHANNEL GROUPING!
- Instead click on the blue link for Default Channel Grouping (see below)
- Click Define a new channel
- Set your Channel Name and Rule (see below)
Once ready, click Done to complete
This will now allow Google Analytics to report on the referral traffic and sales generated by our CSS PriceJoy