The Identifier_Exists field found in your product data feed is only to be filled out in the following circumstances in which a product doesn't have unique identifiers:
- If the product Condition is new, and it doesn't have a listed GTIN and Brand
- If the product Condition is new, and it doesn't have a listed MPN and Brand
Products that might not have unique product identifiers include:
- Custom goods or one-of-a-kind items, like custom T-shirts, art, or handmade goods
- Products produced before GTINs were introduced, like vintage products, antiques, books published before 1970, and other special items
If the unique identifiers don't exist, input the value "False."
Additionally, you must make sure these fields are empty:
This can be done by selecting them from the dropdown, and using the text builder to input the option "Null."
This will modify the data field to become blank.
Still need help?
- Live Chat with our team
- Email us firstname.lastname@example.org