Note: The operation for removing products with issues from your feed is only available in the Google section of your Issues tab when you have both Google and Bing activated.
There is no function for removing products when viewing Bing Product Issues.
This will remove products from your feed entirely for both Google and Bing.
Here is how it works when in Google Product Issues:
- Click the link under Issue to narrow down the menu to only show the products that have that specific issue
- A red Remove Products button will appear
- Click that button, to trigger the removal of these products from your active data feed
If at any point in time you wish to add products back into your feed:
- Navigate to Add/Remove Products
- Click into Not In Feed
- Either select certain products and click the Add Selected Products to Feed or click Add All Products Below
Still need help?
If the issue remains unresolved, please contact our team immediately for further assistance:
- Live Chat with our team
- Email us firstname.lastname@example.org