Note: By default the dashboard will only display Google Shopping feed stats until you enable other feeds.
Real-Time Feed Stats
These stats are produced in real-time. Your basic feed stats provides a generalized count
- Products In Feed: The number of products currently in your Primary Feed built by the app
- Store Products: The total number of products last imported from your e-commerce store or file/URL
- Approved In Feed: The number of products currently Approved in your Merchant Center account and eligible to display in Google/Bing Shopping
- Disapproved In Feed: Products with errors or issues preventing them from being eligible for Google/Bing Shopping and thus are disapproved
The feed stats charts for both Google and Bing can be viewed within your account:
Click either Google or Bing to toggle between chats. Additionally, you can use the colored key map to alter which stats you wish to view for Pending, Active, Disapproved, and Expiring.
Note that the chart will always show up to 30 days but only up to the last 24hrs at the end.
A listing of your existing feeds and the processing status of said feeds. Clicking Send To Merchant Center will trigger the app to send your current feed, including any modifications.
Processing Statuses include:
- Importing Products: The app is currently performing a product import from your store OR when your File/URL is fetched
- Exporting Products: Your feed is currently being sent to either Merchant Center and you should not perform any other actions at this time
- Importing Account Issues: The app is currently importing account and product level diagnostics from either Merchant Center and you should not perform any other actions at this time
- Processed: Your feed has completed a full processing and thus was sent to either Merchant Center and diagnostics has completed its import
Auto Send Feed (Enabled/Disabled)
Toggle this to enable or disable the automatic sending of your feed to either Merchant Center.
Note that the app will send your feed automatically every week by default.
Send To Merchant Center
Use this button to trigger a manual fetch of your feed and send it to either Merchant Center.
Should you ever make any changes to your feed in the app such as Adding and/or Removing products, it is recommended that you Send To Merchant Center.
The campaigns panel on the main Feeds page will only display Google Ads data for the last 30 days at all times.
This panel will only be displayed as long as you have Authenticated to your Google Ads account.
Anytime you Send to Merchant Center, please allow for at least 2 hours for a full reprocessing to complete. If you do not see any change in your feed stats, please wait up to 24 hours for Google and up to 72 hours for Bing to clear the original cache of your products.
Still need help?
If neither of the above solutions resolved the issue, please contact our team immediately for further assistance:
- Live Chat with our team
- Email us email@example.com