You can now remove products from your feed in bulk with the help of our CSV Remove Products feature. You'll be able to upload a list of the product IDs you wish to have removed from the feed entirely.
Navigate to Add / Remove Products and make sure you are under the In Feed tab:
PLEASE NOTE: Your CSV file must only list the PRODUCT IDs you wish to remove from the feed. Product IDs are easily accessed by navigating to the In Merchant Center tab and clicking the export icon to get all product details downloaded to your computer.
You must use a .csv file type - the tool will not accept other delimiters or a standard Excel file (.xlsx)
- Click on Csv Remove Products
- In the pop-up window click Choose File
- Select the file you wish to upload from your computer
- Click Upload to process the file
- Once the file processes it will appear in Recent Uploads
- You can click Close to remove the pop-up menu
You can access your Recent Uploads by clicking on the Csv Remove Products button