The Issues tab is dedicated to reporting back Feed Diagnostics returned by Facebook.
NOTE: If you have not activated your Bing Shopping Feed, or installed Google Shopping by Sales & Orders, the stats will always default to FB only.
Issue Stats displays aggregate information:
- Active: The number of approved products eligible for use in campaigns
- Disapproved: The number of disapproved products and thus not eligible for use in campaigns
- Pending: The number of products that are pending review by Facebook
- Errors: The total number of product-level issues as returned by Facebook
Note: Product-level issues are imported automatically ONCE by default when you first install the app or first import a file/URL. Product-level issues are only stored for 4 days at a time. After that, Product-level issues must be imported manually by clicking Import Product Issues.
If you trigger an Import Product Issues to run, it can vary on catalog size and API response time for them to populate. These, again, are stored for only 4 days and then they must be refreshed.
Product Issues displays the list of product-level issues from Facebook and includes:
- Product ID: The ID of an affected product as it exists in your feed (as imported from your e-commerce store or file)
- SKU: The SKU of an affected product as it exists in your feed (as imported from your e-commerce store or file)
- Issue: The actual issue affecting a particular product. By clicking on an issue you can sort (filter) the entire table to only display all products affected by that specific issue
- Location: The detail, attribute, or value of a product where the issue was found and where it would need to be corrected (ie Missing GTIN > gtin)
- Severity: Indicates importance of an issue. It is highly recommended to first focus on Critical and Error before turning to adjust product diagnosed for Suggestion
- Value: Will only populate for select issues and indicates what is actually affected (ie Product page cannot be accessed > URL)