We squeezed in two substantial updates this time around!
- Instagram was added as a targeting option for Facebook campaigns. You simply need to toggle it on during ad set creation
Facebook Ad Preview
- When editing an ad in your account you can now view a preview of your Facebook ad
3-Stage Facebook Audiences
- When creating campaigns for Facebook, three automatic ad sets will be created: Prospecting, Retargeting, Lookalike
Ad Group Automation Rules - Google and Bing Only
- You can create rules at either the campaign OR ad group level for Google and Bing
New Filters - Google and Bing Campaign Managers
- Two new filters were added to the update bids/add products filtering
- Ad Spend % of Ads Conversion Value: Can be used to segment products based on the amount of ad dollars spent compared to conv. value (revenue) when tracked only in Google Ads
- Ad Spend % of Conversion Value: Can be used to segment products based on the amount of ad dollars spent compared to conv. value (revenue) when tracked in Analytics
- Just one or two UI changes were made to improve experience
Minor Bug Fixes
- Very few this month!