The main Products section of your account lists all products imported from Google Merchant Center. Additionally, from here, you can:
- Import Products from your Google Merchant Center account
- Remove Products from Sales & Orders (DOES NOT affect products/feeds in Merchant Center)
- Access Individual Product Reporting Dashboard
By default the table displays:
- Total number of products imported from Merchant Center
- Thumbnail image of products
- Product ID based on your feed
- Product SKU based on SKU Mapping from Google Analytics
- Name (Product Title) based on your feed
- Brand based on your feed
- Price, Cost, Margin - Price is derived from your feed while Cost and Margin are built off of either your default settings or when the Margin Tool is utilized.
You may also edit/adjust the table and displayed information using the 3-bar menu as seen in the upper right corner in the image above.