The In Feed tab under Add / Remove Products will only display products that were imported from your store and which were added to your feed.
This is also where you will perform manual product removals for your feed.
Product removals can be done item-by-item, in small batches, or in bulk. It is recommended that you use a Filter to ensure you are removing the right products from your feed:
- Click Remove All Products Below to remove everything to the feed queue (NOT RECOMMENDED)
- Use the checkboxes to select specific products to remove and then click Remove Selected
- Use Filters to find select products and then select in bulk and then click Remove Selected
- Finish by clicking any of the Send To Feed buttons in the app
Still need help?
- Live Chat with our team
- Email us firstname.lastname@example.org